Nancy M. O'Neil, Esq.
Attorney Nancy M. O’Neil joined Beebe & O’Neil in 1976.Nancy M. O’Neil, born Norwich, CT, May 26, 1951; admitted to bar, 1976, Connecticut and U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut; Mashantucket Pequot Reservation (1997); Mohegan Sun Gambling Disputes Court.
Education: Newton College of The Sacred Heart (now Boston College) (B.A., cum laude, Political Science; minor, Philosophy, 1973); University of Virginia (J.D., 1976). Law Clerk to Appellate Session of the Connecticut Superior Court, Hartford, Connecticut, 1976-1977.
Member: New London County, Connecticut and American Bar Associations; Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Historic District Commission Board Member; Counsel to and Member of Finance Committee for Sacred Heart Church, Norwichtown, CT.
- Connecticut, 1976
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, 1997
- Mohegan Gaming Disputes Court
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- J.D. – 1976
- Newton College of The Sacred Heart (now Boston College)
- B.A. cum laude – 1973
Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New London County, Member
- Connecticut and American Bar Associations, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Historic District Commission, Board Member
- Finance Committee for Sacred Heart Church, Norwichtown, CT, Counsel and Member
Past Employment Positions:
- Appellate Session of the Connecticut Superior Court, Hartford, Connecticut, Law Clerk,
(1976 – 1977)
"I want to thank my lawyers and legal staff at Beebe & O’Neil for representing me in a civil case from a car accident I was in during 2009. They went out of their way to make me feel like family and they gave me tremendous moral support through my medical treating. I can’t say enough about everyone involved in my legal matter from the attorneys down to their staff that they go out of their way for you. I would highly recommend anyone to go to their law firm if you need help with an accident."
"They were great. That’s all I can say. They were helpful, wonderful at helping. It was a long case but they helped me through it. I had no problems getting any questions I had answered. There were no problems with the case and they were very helpful. It was very good working with them."